The dust of a certain concentration is blown across the surface of the test sample by a fan at a certain velocity. The test sample is exposed to dry sand or dust-filled atmosphere, and the ability to resist the infiltration effect of dust particles, the ability to resist the abrasion or blocking effect of sand and gravel, and the ability to store and operate.
The dustproof test chamber
is provided with air flow for vertical circulation of dust, and the dust used in the test can be recycled. The equipment itself has good sealing performance, and the condition of indoor test can be clearly observed during the test.
Before the test, the dustproof test chamber should be placed in atmospheric environment at room temperature for about 2 hours. According to relevant standards, visual inspection and electrical and mechanical performance testing can be carried out on test samples. Place the sample on the shelf (center) in the sand and dust box.
1. The installation site shall be well ventilated, convenient for operation and free from direct sunlight.
2. In order to play the function and performance of sand and dust test box stably, the perennial environment temperature: 5℃~30℃, and the environment humidity: ≤85% should be selected.
3. To avoid uneven bump, it should be installed on the horizontal ground (level instrument should be used to determine the level on the ground during installation).
4. The distance between the installation site and the adjacent walls or objects should not change dramatically.
5, the equipment should be installed as close as possible to the power supply, and ensure that the power supply is well grounded, so as to better extend the life of the equipment.
6. Stay away from combustible materials, explosives and high temperature sources.
7. It should be installed in a place with little dust and as close to the power supply as possible.
8. The dustproof test box shall be managed and operated by special personnel, and the box and blower shall be cleaned regularly, and maintained by professionals regularly.