LazyCooking // Pine-nana Popsicle &Yogurt Smoothie
It's been a long time since my last post about #lazycooking . I've had plans for making more lazy cooking post because I'm lazy and I cook , lol . I've stopped eating ice-cream that you get from the store after I decided to eat healthily . I'm a person who really loves ice-cream so I'm making my own now instead of buying from the store . I'm learning to make a healthier version of popsicle where there are no chemicals or preservatives involves . So I came up with a few recipes below to satisfy my sweet tooth .
So today lazy cooking will be making Pinenana Popsicle . This recipe is pretty flexible where you can either make it into popsicle or just drink it as a smoothie .
For this recipe , you'll need
- 2 Frozen Banana
- Half of a Small Pineapple
- 3 Scoop of Low Fat Yogurt
- A blender
- Popsicle mold
How to -
- Put frozen banana and pineapple into the blender . Blend the fruits till it becomes like a smoothie.
- Add 3 scoops of low fat yogurt and mix the mixture well . * At this point , you can serve it as yogurt smoothie if you dont wish to make it into popsicle
- Pour the mixture into a popsicle mold of 4 and store it into the fridge for few hours until it becomes frozen .
- After a few hours , there you have it your Pinenana Popsicle .
Leave a comment down below if you've tried this recipe and you would like to have more lazy cooking recipe .