LazyCooking // Kombu Salad
Everybody that knows me , sure they know that i'm a really lazy person . I'm more lazy in cooking cause i hate that you'll will ended up will alot of dirty dishes when you just try to fill up your own stomach . So i google-ed and i created some of my own cooking recipe while at the same time i'm trying to eat healthily .
Kombu (Japanese: 昆布) is ediblekelp from the family Laminariaceaewidely eaten in East Asia . It may also be referred to as konbu(Japanese), dashima (Korean: 다시마dasima) or haidai (simplified Chinese:海带; traditional Chinese: 海帶; pinyin:Hǎidài). Most kombu is from the species Saccharina japonica(Laminaria japonica), extensively cultivated on ropes in the seas of Japan and Korea. Over 90% of Japanese kombu is cultivated, mostly in Hokkaidō, but also as far south as the Seto Inland Sea. Source from wikipedia
- Soy Sauce
- Vinegar ( apple cider )
- First , you will need to wash the kombu and soak it in the water for awhile , at the same time boil some hot water .
- Next , soak the kombu in the hot water for a minute and pour the water away .
- Cut some tomatoes , and cut the kombu with scissors if the kombu are too big to consume .
- Mix it together and pour some soy sauce for flavoring . ( If you have no tomatoes , add some vinegar and soy sauce )
- Ta-daa , you have it your Kombu Salad . You can add some white sesame if you have it .