I know that this is definitely off-genre, but, I'ved been playing this game 24/7 for the past few days and I'ved discovered some really useful tricks so I thought that I could share it with you guys just in case you guys play this game too . Just to give you guys a rough idea on what this game is about , for me this game is like a merge between The Sims and Hay Day . You get to play god role in this game by sculpting a beautiful world for your followers .
Below are some few tips that i would like to share
- Build as much Abodes as you can at first, then upgrade to settlement to gain more followers to help you to complete the mission to get more cards.
- Sculpt the land wisely with belief . *To saves space, sculpt a big part of land first before you start to build abodes .
- In order to have mining areas and farms , you first need to build the Farming / Mining settlement first . Then leave the area around the settlement to be empty to build the mining / farming area by double clicking the settlement or you can just draw leash to lead your farmers / miners to build at those empty areas . *Do not click on your builder, after you have built the settlement if you do no wish to build abodes on the empty areas .
- Build at least two farming area , to unlock the emptied farming area nearby .
- Log in and log out of the game to refresh / unlock more chest location .
- If your follower is lost, click and hold on the follower and redraw the leash to guide them to the destination .
- To gain more happiness & belief , build trees with god power nearby the abodes & settlements .
- Use the purity rain to reduce the time to complete the harvest or mining .
- Beautify the city , to boost up the happiness .
- To scare away the Astarian without using belief , you can click on the land nearby them .
- Avoid losing follower by making sure your followers are happy . *Just make sure that your follower bar stats are higher than the Astarians.
If these tricks work for you, leave me a comment down below =)
like me on Facbeookf| follow me bllno oogvin